So my second post now will consist of me complaining. I was sick all day yesterday. We will not cover any nasty details just know that stomach bugs are the spawn of the devil. I felt as though my insides were being pulled out. Joel was quiet the whole time while I was sick. I know everyone says that the babies do not feel your sickness but this was brutal.I know Joel was thinking "hey Mom can I get some grub?" I found myself crying to Jesus....I said "dear god make it stop!" I finally starting dozing off while watching octomom on Oprah.
Poor Kade also experienced some of the stomach bug but nit near what I did. He has been well today. I am just hoping no more come down with especially the biggest baby of them all Abel.:)
LOL..."We will not cover any nasty details just know that stomach bugs are the spawn of the devil." Glad you are both feeling better!! Love the new background too!
ReplyDelete