You ever have something going on and you put your all into it? Mine has been the birth of Joel.Preparing for him and just so excited to meet him....and then out of no where something tragic happens and smacks you in the face. That is basically what has been going on for a few days. Sadness that slowly continues to creep back in trying to steal the joy.
Last friday we received a phone call. It was a awful phone call.Smack one: One of Abels very close family members who we love dearly was hurt badly(physically) by someone else in the family and this all happened thousands of miles away.It has happened before but never to this extent. Smack two: Abel may have to go there and help with settling things down and then in return miss the birth of Joel. I literally felt so many emotions....I was angry that he may have to leave and did not want him to go, but on the other hand my heart ached for what had happened to this person.... and my heart ached for Abel. I know it will all work out, it is just going to be a long. hard. road.
Hang in there! Things will work out with Joel and I will pray for Abel's family :(
ReplyDelete