Sunday, January 30, 2011

I would not have it any other way....

So for some reason it has finally hit me that I will soon be a mother to 4 boys. Yes 4 boys. Wow how did that happen? Well I know how that happened but I just think it is so cool that God chose this path for me. That he wanted me to have 4 boys...not 4 girls(thank you Jesus!). Just think it is so cool that they all came from Abel and I but yet they are so different.

I have been noticing little things with how fast the boys are growing up. I know it will be even more obvious when Joel is born. I see Chase and he is saying so many new things and getting so big! Kade is becoming his own person. For the longest he followed Nico and did everything Nico did. Now I see him with his own little personalty and I must say he is so funny! Nico is now 10 and acts so grown....he is becoming more picky about his hair,clothes....lord help me. Yesterday 3 little girls were here hanging around the house talking to Nico. I felt my motherly instincts kicking in and I was ready to go outside and make my presence known! Be proud of me instead I stayed in and watched out the window instead. All I can say is Nico should thank his father for keeping me inside the house....this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment