Monday, January 17, 2011
I love it when you call me Big Poppa...
So I have come to the conclusion I just have huge babies. I guess I should know this by now..... The picture above is Chase. He was born 3 weeks early so I was not surprised by what I was told today. Today My OB (who is also my friend) said "girlfriend if you make it to 37 weeks he is gonna be a 8 pounder!" Wow! Alrighty! So another biggin! YAY! Well for those of you who do not know. I am one of those crazy women who is going pain meds free. I did this with Chase and I could not believe how great I felt after birth. I must admit my friend scared me a little bit today saying 8 pounder.....If I go to 39 or 40 weeks...maybe he will be a 9 pounder.....bless America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment